Your Authentic Speaking Style™
You have a unique style of expression and a natural way of delivering a message. When you are in this space, we are drawn to your authenticity. You connect with our hearts and minds.
Your Authentic Speaking Style is the acclaimed in-person, on-camera learning experience with thousands of graduates from across the country.
The public edition of the course is offered in-person for small groups at Interact Studio. The class runs over two days: Day One – June 16 (1:00-4:30 PM) and Day Two – June 17 (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM).
- Strength-Based Coaching: You will be coached toward your style and strengths.
- Breakthrough: You will uncover your authentic style through multiple rounds of speaking. Many graduates report having a breakthrough experience.
- Presence: We demystify the concept of presence through human connection, intentional movement, and moments of vulnerability.
- Storytelling: You will learn the tools of storytelling throughout the course not only a personal story but the strategic use of story-bites and metaphor.
- Abundant Feedback: Throughout the course, you will receive real-time feedback from the faculty and group, as well as a private viewing of your video.
- Appreciation of Leadership Listening as the first level of influence.
- Increased confidence to present authentically to top leadership as well as direct reports.
- A formula for organizing content for individual and team presentations.
- The language of coaching when helping one another practice. A new commitment to excellence among members of your team.
- Inspiration to build a story library of defining moments, turning points, and influences.
For more information on Your Authentic Speaking Style, click here.
For those participating: Please plan to wear a mask in the Grinnell Building, and in Interact Studio, except when presenting. The class is small to allow for distancing. We want you to be safe.