THRIVE: Leading Change in Turbulent Times
A NEW 3-Hour Interactive Workshop
The Hero’s Plan:
A Hands-On Approach to Putting the Tools to Work
Our interactive virtual workshop, THRIVE: Leading Change in Turbulent Times, is the deeper experience and exploration of the tools previewed in our free one-hour webinar, SPARK: Communication Tools to Ignite Change.
Leading in 2021 means connecting in a way that is uniquely relevant to people experiencing turbulence. In THRIVE: Leading Change in Turbulent Times, you will:
- Understand the Hero’s Journey of Change we are all traveling; and develop Empathy for individuals who are at different stages of the journey.
- Put the Interact Studio Methodology to work and complete the Hero’s Plan Guide.
- Learn the 3 Stories Every Leader Should Know, and how to integrate Storytelling to communicate purpose.
- Develop greater possibility and well-being by choosing the Strengths Mindset for yourself, your team, and your company.
- Explore how making Human Connections through meetings, questions, listening and advocacy builds trust.
This workshop is for leaders at any level in an organization; those in HR, and Talent Development; community leaders; entrepreneurs, and individuals leading any change effort.
Sign up today for THRIVE: Leading Change in Turbulent Times, an interactive virtual workshop on Thursday, June 24, 1:00-4:00 pm EST. Space is limited.
Offered via the Zoom platform, this workshop will offer a dynamic experience with small group discussion, breakout rooms, polls, chat, and the THRIVE worksheet to complete during the workshop.
REGISTER: THRIVE Workshop $395