Impact the world
It takes a different kind of communications company to inspire and support your authenticity, transparency, courage, and caring so you can have a greater impact on the world.
THAT IS WHO WE ARE
LIFT YOUR TEAM WITH MEANINGFUL DEVELOPMENT.
INSPIRE TRUST AND COLLABORATION.Boost performance and the bottom line.
Leadership Advantage Is A Team-Centric Version Of Our Popular Course, Your Authentic Speaking Style™.
The Curriculum Uses The Same Suite Of Tools But Tailors Them To Your Team's Culture.
Leadership Advantage is an in-person, strengths-based course that will realign your team members with the power of authentic communication in their style, delivery, and messaging.
We will introduce them to the tools of connection and allow them to practice using them, including Presence, Pausing, Physical Confidence, Proximity, Vulnerability, and Leadership Listening. They will also learn how the art of storytelling captivates the hearts and minds of any audience and builds engagement.
Clients tell us that one of this class's unexpected benefits is the deepening of team trust they experience. They leave reconnected with one another and the organization's big picture.
Typically, the course runs seven hours over two days: Day One (1:00-4:30 PM) and Day Two (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM). We can customize your agenda to include development elements such as conflict management, providing difficult feedback, or the assessment of your choice.
The Highlights of Leadership Advantage include:
- Inspiration toward Excellence in presentations and interactions.
- Feedback from peers and the faculty throughout the course and a private viewing of individual videos.
- Awareness of team members' Communication Strengths, style, and stories
- Increased Confidence to show up with presence, speak authentically and genuinely tell your company's story.
- Discovery of Your Voice through multiple rounds of speaking. Many graduates report having a breakthrough experience.
- Demystification of the Executive Presence through intentional movement and moments of vulnerability.
Own the Message
People Don't Want Slide Data.
They Crave Your Eye Contact, Ideas, And Stories.
They Want You To Say Something Real In A Clear And Concise Way.
Own the Message is an on-camera workshop that draws on the principles of Your Authentic Speaking Style but drills down on the art of crafting a memorable message.
We recommend this workshop for team members who are more experienced in delivery but have drifted into lackluster, long presentations. With our preparation techniques and the use of story, we will help you speak less but say more.
Presenters who Own the Message have invested themselves by thoroughly considering what matters to listeners, who instantly recognize authenticity.
Typically, this workshop runs for a half day. We can customize the schedule according to the size of your team.
The Highlights of Own the Message include:
- Team Focus. Narrowing the focus of your message frees the team to be more vital in delivery.
- Improved Presentation Reputation within the organization for brevity and relevance
- Efficiency. More efficient use of time and higher buy-in ratio.
- Messaging that is aligned with the company's brand and core values.
- Team Collaboration throughout the course and on-camera practice gives way to team ownership of the message.
- Increased Confidence as a team to show up with presence and own the story of your company with passion
- A new understanding of Executive Presence through preparation
Learn more about how Interact Studio can partner with you to support a Culture of Communications Excellence.
- Inspiration to build a Story Library of defining moments, turning points, and influences.
- Practical Tools you can use immediately, including formulas for organizing content.
- A Team of Communicators energized to work on themselves to maximize the value they bring to your clients, team, and organization.
Use this form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
Visit the Interact Guidebook
7 BENEFITS OF REAL-TIME FEEDBACK IN ENHANCING YOUR COMMUNICATION SKILLS
In the realm of communication, feedback is a powerful tool. It serves as a mirror, reflecting our strengths and areas for improvement. However, not all feedback is created equal. Real-time feedback, given at the moment, can be particularly impactful.
It provides immediate insights and allows for instant adjustments. Let’s explore the seven key benefits of in-the-moment feedback in enhancing communication skills.
7 KEY COMPONENTS OF AN ENGAGING & AUTHENTIC CORPORATE PRESENTATION
In the corporate world, presentations are a crucial part of communication. They provide an opportunity to share ideas, inspire teams, and influence decisions. However, creating an engaging and authentic corporate presentation can be challenging.
It requires a balance of clear messaging, compelling visuals, and a genuine connection with the audience. This article explores the seven key components that can make your corporate presentation stand out and leave a lasting impact.
My team and I all walked away from our experience at Interact Studio with an understanding of what we need to do individually and as a team. The impact has been sustainable.
For Classroom Central, our experience with Interact has been incredibly impactful personally, professionally, and to our social bottom line. The results have built new and strengthened existing partnerships with our community and those we serve!
The Interact team has helped many Novant Health leaders find and use their authentic voices.
Interact helped us develop our people to become better sellers, team members, and leaders through authentic communication. The experience we had with Lou Solomon and her team has had a lasting impact on our business.