Do you ever find yourself in the position of needing to sell your services, but worrying about how you can remain authentic? Whether you are looking for a job, raising money for a cause, or trying to start a business, you are in sales.
Unless we’re officially “in sales,” we are not always comfortable with the idea of asking for something.
Here’s a recap of the 7 Surprising Sales Tips for Non-Sales Professionals:
- Know your story.
- Your Top 100 is your #1 source of business.
- Keep fear from driving the process.
- Do not “sell” your services.
- Connect to serving.
- Have the money conversation.
- Expand your brand and web presence
TUNE IN TO THE FULL HUMAN TOUCH EPISODE WITH LOU SOLOMON BELOW:
Thanks for visiting Interact Studio!
For tips on building trust and influence, and showing up as your best
authentic self--virtually or in-person--join our mailing list