7 Surprising Sales Tips for Non-Sales ProfessionalsBy Lou Solomon
Do you ever find yourself in the position of needing to sell your services, but worrying about how you can remain authentic? Whether you are looking for a job, raising money for a cause, or trying to start a business, you are in sales.
Unless we’re officially “in sales,” we are not always comfortable with the idea of asking for something.
Here’s a recap of the 7 Surprising Sales Tips for Non-Sales Professionals:
- Know your story.
- Your Top 100 is your #1 source of business.
- Keep fear from driving the process.
- Do not “sell” your services.
- Connect to serving.
- Have the money conversation.
- Expand your brand and web presence
TUNE IN TO THE FULL HUMAN TOUCH EPISODE WITH LOU SOLOMON BELOW: